Pictures of the Fire outbreak in the Unilorin Library

Posted: February 3, 2017 in UIL

Fire broke out yesterday 2nd February at the University of ilorin Library,The student union confirmed that the fire was caused by a circuit failure which led to an electric spark in the library causing a little commotion but there should not be no cause for alarm has everything is back to normal now
Picture credit to

….share and comment*winks*

  1. Cephas Damilare says:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s